In 2016, expertise.com ranked Dan Pomykalski Photography the 2nd best portrait photographer in Madison, WI out of 204 others in the area.
Take a look at the reviews for Dan Pomykalski Photography here: www.facebook.com
Here is what others have to say about Dan Pomykalski Photography:
- "Daniel is a detail-oriented, professional photographer that has an eye for capturing amazing and unique shots. He is extremely easy to work and get along with and always takes the time to ensure high-quality photos. From portraits to sports photos, Daniel is able to brilliantly capture any subject, and his incredible passion and dedication to photography is consistently evident."
- "Dan Pomykaski Photography takes the time to work with each individual to get the photos they are actually asking for. Not only is Dan very passionate about photography and owning a successful business, but making sure each and every client is extremely happy with their experience working with him. For the time Dan gives each person and the number of phenomenal photos you receive I could not imagine finding a better photographer for the same price. I absolutely recommend his services for any person and type of photo requested."
- "I first saw Dan's photographs in the Royal Purple campus newspaper, then made the decision to hire him for professional headshots. Throughout the entire process, Dan was exceptional to work with. From helping me decide what exactly I wanted to sending me proofs less than 48 hours after the shoot, I was amazed at the customer service he provided. Dan is the only photographer I will work with in the future"
- "Daniel was a reliable, talented photographer that worked competently as head photo editor for the student newspaper. He has a distinct style. His use of light and attention to exposure in his photographs are what make his photos stand out from others.
- In addition to his role as photo editor, he also shot a number of headshots for members of staff. His photos were always high quality and he was flexible to help give his clients exactly what they wanted"
- "Dan Pomykalski takes incredible photos including candids and portraits, and he's really fun to work with. Dan has a great eye for composition which really comes through in his photos.
- During his time as photo editor at The Royal Purple, Dan managed a photo assistant as well as a team of volunteer photographers. He showed great time management by ensuring the members of his team were able to cover the vast variety of events and activities covered by the newspaper. His candid photographs, portraits and head shots were phenomenal, and his photos were often used as the main front page image"
- "Dan is a great photographer with an ability to capture shots most photographers either miss or never see. Whether it’s fast paced sporting events or still shots, Dan's pictures will impress. He is a professional that is easy to work with and puts his clients first. I highly recommend Dan to anyone looking for a photographer that can catch those moments in life they never want to forget"
- "I have had the pleasure of working with Dan Pomykalski for two years at UW-Whitewater’s student run newspaper, the Royal Purple. As the Photo Editor at the paper, Dan has produced excellent photos for the newspaper time and time again, many of which were featured on our front page. It is evident through his photographs that he provides a comfortable environment for his clients and is able to produce high-quality, dynamic shots. I have also had the privilege of seeing the work he does for private photography sessions, not related to the newspaper. I am always impressed by the quality of his work and the timely fashion he completes his projects in. Whether they are fast-paced shots of the Janesville Jets, striking photographs of the outdoors or personal portraits, his wide range of skill is apparent. He has an extraordinary talent for photography and an interest to keep learning whatever he can about his career field. I would highly recommend Dan to anyone looking for a professional, amiable and hardworking photographer with the ability to make special moments in life last forever."
- "Daniel is a great photographer who consistently captures dramatic images. His work is impressive, even more so considering the poor lighting conditions in the arena and the fast hockey action he needs to document via his cameras. Dan also provides excellent customer service, responding quickly and professionally to special image requests."
- "Dan started taking my daughter's pictures when she was 10 months old, and I have continued to have him take her pictures for every birthday or family event. He is not only extremely talented and manages to get the most beautiful pictures of her, but does so in such a natural way that she always just thinks he's playing with her. I hope to never have to use another photographer again, because Dan seriously makes it so strees-free to get the most amazing portraits. We recently moved across country, and I already know we will fly home once a year to continue to have Dan take my daughter's yearly pictures."
- "I first saw Dan's photographs in the Royal Purple campus newspaper, then made the decision to hire him for professional headshots. Throughout the entire process, Dan was exceptional to work with. From helping me decide what exactly I wanted to sending me proofs less than 48 hours after the shoot, I was amazed at the customer service he provided. He made sure I was completely comfortable during the shoot and answered every question I had from start to finish. Dan is the only photographer I will work with in the future."
- "He is very professional, talented, and the best photographer I know. His photos not only inspire me, but also make me smile. If you are thinking about getting professional photographs done, I would strongly recommend him!"
- "Daniel's work speaks for itself. What I found exceptional was how comfortable he made me when shooting photos. His work is excellent but so is his demeanor behind the camera. A definite must-call if you need photos taken."
Please click here to contact Dan Pomykalski Photography to schedule a session, or if you have any questions or comments!